UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA DATE SHEET B.Com Part-II, 2nd Annual Examination 2010 to be held in November / December 2010
WRITTEN EXAMINATION Time 1:00 P.M to 04:00 P.M (But On Friday 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) (Except Pakistan Studies)
Note: Please keep your Original National Identity Card and Roll No. Slip with you during the course of Examination failing which you may not be allowed to take the Examination
Date Day Subject / Paper
25-11-2010 Thursday BC-401 Advanced Financial Accounting
27-11-2010 Saturday BC-402 Auditing
30-11-2010 Tuesday BC-403 Business Communication and Report Writing
02-12-2010 Thursday BC-404 Business Law
04-12-2010 Saturday BC-405 Business Taxation
07-12-2010 Tuesday BC-406 Cost Accounting
09-12-2010 Thursday BC-407 Economics of Pakistan
11-12-2010 Saturday BC-408 Pakistan Studies (Time: 1 ½ Hours)
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions: -
1. The candidate should appear in the examination strictly in accordance with the date sheet.
2. Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any other place. Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
3. Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
4. Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall.
5. No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
6. Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
7. Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, creates disturbance, stages walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigates others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in or around the Examination Hall.
8. Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who is found in possession of fire-arms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around Examination Hall.
9. No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
10. Un-authorized change of center is strictly prohibited. If any one changes his/ her center of examination at his/ her own, un-fair means case will be registered against him/her.
11. No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip.
12. The candidates are not allowed to bring/use mini computer/calculator and mobile telephone sets in the Examination Hall. Duration of Pakistan Studies Compulsory will be 1 ½ hours. Unfair Means Case shall be registered against those who violate the above or such other instructions as are issued.
(Muhammad Iqbal Qureshi) Controller of Examinations