Taxila: 23 July: UET Taxila Under Graduate Entry Test 2011
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Register yourself using CNIC number and a password of your choice. In case of age less than 18 years, CNIC number
can be obtained from B-FORM. During registration process, a Tracking No. will be automatically generated on the page.
2. Remember your password which will be used for future logins.
3. Select your Intermediate subject combination carefully (as per your Intermediate/A-Level Certificate). All DAE/BTech candidates should only choose subject combination (Physics, Chemistry, Math and English).
4. Complete your personal information. You should enter the information exactly as it appers on your matriculation/O-level
5. Before you Save your personal information, be sure that you have entered all information correctly. After saving the personal information, you cannot further edit your information. If you need to edit the information, you have to register again.
6. Once you have saved the personal information, take the printout of your application form by clicking on "Print Application Form" button. You need Acrobat Reader installed on your computer before you can print.
7. This printed application along with attachments listed below shall be submitted to one of the Centres which is near to your district of domicile.
8. The Entry Test Fee of Rs. 350/- should be deposited in the University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Account # 01280005533303, HBL, UET Branch Lahore using the challan form which will be printed along with the Application. The Entry Test Fee can also be deposited through any online branch of Habib Bank in any city of Pakistan.
In case of any problem, please contact Area Manager Habib Bank at 042-36826649, 36825599.
ATTACHMENTS WITH THE ENTRY TEST APPLICATION
a. Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
b. Photocopy of Matric Certificate / O-level Certificate
c. Photocopies of Detailed Marks Certificates of F.Sc. (Part - I), A-level (Statement of Entry), B.Sc., DAE, or B.Tech(Pass)
(whichever is applicable)
d. Photocopy of CNIC or Computerized B Form issued by NADRA.
e. Two passport size photographs (one to be pasted on the printed application).
f. Copy No. 1 of Bank Challan Form
1. The candidate has to show the ORIGINAL DOMICILE CERTIFICATE bearing the photograph at the time of submitting Entry Test
2. No Entry Test Application Form shall be entertained if submitted through post/courier.
3.The LAST DATE for submitting the Entry Test Application will be 11.07.2011 up to 16:00 Hours.
4. The test will be held on SUNDAY, 24.07.2011 at 10.00 A.M.