Lahore: 01 March: Forman Christian College (FC College) Admissions Department has announced Baccalaureate (Hons) Admissions Open for Fall 2013
Students who have cleared their intermediate Part 1 Exams.
A- Level students who are registered to take at least 3 A level exams in May –June 2013.
Students who have completed their Intermediate/ minimum of 3 A levels / American High or equivalent can also apply.
All applicants need to take the Forman Entrance Admission Test FEAT(Accuplacer)
Note: Admission will be cancelled in case the applicant fails to clear his Intermediate or a minimum of 3 A levels.
Please read the following instructions carefully before using the links at the bottom of the page to apply for Fall 2013 Admissions:
1. Fill in the online form; do not miss out any information.
2. Click the Submit button when the application is complete.
3. Please note down your computer generated Admission Tracking Number.
4. Print the form; attach the following:
Attested photocopies of the educational documents, Matriculation /O levels certificate Intermediate part 1 or equivalent
Applicants who have completed their Intermediate or A levels need to submit their complete result cards
One copy of the CNIC of Applicant and of the Father/Guardian
B – form in case you do not have a CNIC card
2 recent passport-sized photographs
Processing fee of Rs.1, 500/- must only be deposited in Bank Al-Falah Collection Booth, F.C. College, Lahore
You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed
5. Submit the form in the Admissions Office Ahmad Saeed Administration Building.
6. All applicants collect their FEAT (Accuplacer) Admit Cards from the Admissions Office.
7. All applicants will take the FEAT (Accuplacer).
8. Sample papers are available on the university website http://www.fccollege.edu.pk/faculty-directory/administration/assessment-and-institutional-research/what-is-the-accuplacer-english-language-placement-test
For more information, please visit the official web site of Institute
|Exhibition exploring Harappan...||8 hours 17 min|
|International Children’s Film Festival...||8 hours 18 min|
|LICFF entertains scores of...||8 hours 20 min|
|Non-arrest of killers of Professor||9 hours 14 min|
|SACH holds orientation session on ‘World...||9 hours 15 min|
|Vocational institutes should be set up...||9 hours 16 min|
|Iqbal Day celebrated at Fatima Jinnah...||9 hours 17 min|
|Spellbinding performances on second day...||9 hours 19 min|
|LUMS dramafest concludes||4 days 8 hours|
|UVAS signs MoU with Turkish university||4 days 9 hours|
|Medical Undergraduates Stage Protest||4 days 9 hours|
|Status of education:Teachers not to...||5 days 8 hours|